Would you want to grow your email subscribers list?
The answer is probably, “Yes.”
The more potential customers you have on your email list, the more sales you can make later.
There are different strategies to turn your website visitors into your email subscribers. According to research, Ninety-three % of online shoppers are subscribers in the US, getting no less than one permission-based email in a day from business websites.
OptinMonster is one of the tools to convert your site visitors into email subscribers. If you are a blogger or a website owner, you are well aware of the importance of building an email list.
There are various tools when it comes to implementing effects to your lead generation in your WordPress site. OptinMonster plugin is one of the popular lead generation tools that help you build an email list for your business.
The tool costs you a monthly fee which is something you can resolve by using an OptinMonster free alternative. However, it is not the only reason why you should look for OptinMonster alternatives.
Now, Why Do You Need OptinMonster Alternatives?
- To design forms more professionally, as with OptinMonster, you cannot really design the forms, but you are only able to modify the design that they offer you.
- To get rid of aggressive prices because if you buy a basic version of the popup maker OptinMonster, which is for $49, you will have only two features; lightbox and comment checkbox.
- To avoid monotonous poking pop-up designs.
Best OptinMonster Alternatives List
There are many OptinMonster free alternatives that can offer you more value than OptinMonster itself. In this article, we are going to list down a few top Best OptinMonster alternatives for every budget.
Here we go:
Qualzz is one of the most effective and affordable OptinMonster alternatives. It is an app that solves all your problems when it comes to:
- Grabbing quality emails
- Boost sales and revenue
- Accumulate feedback
There is so much you can do with this innovative product. You can create a wide range of unique pop-ups and personalized push notifications for your online small business. All you need to do is select your template from a wide range of popup templates, make design changes and schedule and publish the pop-ups and start generating leads.
One of its compelling features is a free trial, which means you can try it for free before purchasing a plan according to your needs without any CC.
No Wonder, this award-winning app has earned high performer winter 2021 and spring 2021 awards, which speaks aloud of its excellent performance.
It is a product of Thrive Leads Themes that develop conversion-friendly Popup WordPress plug-ins is considered as one among the Optinmonster competitors. It is one of the most advanced lead generation plug-ins and email marketing software on the market. We love how it comes with lifetime one-time fees with unlimited updates.
- The design and customization features of Thrive Leads are excellent as it is integrated with thrive architect. You have advanced targeting functionality, an A/B testing engine, actionable reporting, and insights.
- It has integrated analytics (does not integrate with Google analytics) with its inbuilt reporting and insights being very powerful. You can build all kinds of Optin forms such as sticky ribbons, thrive boxes, classy pop-ups, content lockers, and many more.
- It also integrates with loads of famous email marketing software and webinars, such as Hubspot, Drips, and others.
- The pricing part of thrive leads is unmatchable for the features it offers. You can make use of Thrive Leads on your 15 sites for $147.
However, if you have only one site, you can get one site license for $67 with lifetime unlimited updates. Not to forget, you can get access to all of its plug-ins by becoming its member for only $ 19 a month.
It is a lead generation plug-in by Brainstorm force, which has created various successful WordPress products such as schema pro, ultimate add-ons for Elementor, and much more. It has features similar to OptinMonster, like an ad-block detector, referrer source-detector, and more.
Convert Pro comes with the following features:
- Mobile editor
- Drag and drop customization
- Cloud technology
- Ready-to-use templates
- Advanced triggers for the display of messages timely, such as exit control trigger and more.
- Advanced A/B testing for advanced clued-up decisions.
- Page-level targeting
Thrive Leads comes with many functions such as delivering an e-book without using autoresponders, etc. but still lacks a few features such as page-level targeting, referrer detection, and cookie control.
- Unlike Thrive Leads, Convert Pro offers you Google analytics integration as it does not come with integrated analytics, which needs up-gradation and improvements.
- Its interface is very tidy and fast compared to other lead generation plug-ins and even faster than Thrive Leads. However, the number of templates is lesser than the Thrive Leads’.
- Creating pop-ups is very easy and neat as you do not have to struggle with the margins and fiddles, which means you have a free canvas to work on and move freely.
- You can get convert pro for $99 and convert pro lifetime for $399. Convert Pro is appropriate for agency sites. It is a great value to your money when comparing with OptinMonster.
This tool is not a lead generation plug-in but a page builder and a powerful pop-up builder that lets you build notification bars, slide-ins, hello bars. Though it lacks functions such as advanced analytics, A/B testing, the company has extended the page building functionality to the pop-up building as a page builder, which will give you the ultimate value for your money.
- You can develop pop-ups by making use of versatile page-building features. It offers many excellent features, such as lead capture, exit intent, email subscriptions, login forms. Pop up functionality is part of Elementor pro but not Elementor free.
- Elementor pro will cost you $49 a year for one site while the price moves up to $99 a year for 3 sites and $ 199 a year for 1000 sites. If you are going only for pop-up builder, it may not be worth it, but if you are intended to have it for a pop-up building and a page builder, it can serve as an excellent choice as it is worth the money.
By getting this OptinMonster competitor, you will get a WordPress page builder along with a pop-up builder.
Primarily Unbounce was a page builder but now offers the features of a pop-up builder and a sticky bar creation. It provides you a wide range of customizable templates to create pop-up and sticky bars according to your needs.
The simplicity of A/B testing is one of the key features of Unbounce. It allows you to split traffic between various versions by launching few clicks, which helps you see which version performs the best.
When it comes to pricing, it offers you a good range of subscription plans starting from $72 a month with at least 8 published pop-ups and a sticky bar.
- It offers only one feature, which is “widget-opt-in form,” when you opt for its free version. For a wide range of features, you have to buy its premium version, which starts from $19 a year with year-round support and updates.
- One of its standout features is that it offers a wide array of email marketing services, such as getResponse, mad Mimi, and more, which means you can integrate your forms with any service you want.
Leadpages is one of the most widely used lead generation platforms, offering you a plethora of functions, such as site building, pop-ups developing, and much more.
Pop-up creation is as easy as ABC with its easily useable drag and drop elements. The other features it offers include audience targeting, A/B split testing, and a dashboard to observe the performance of opt-in forms.
The tool also offers variety in its pricing plan as you can opt for different subscription plans beginning from $27 a month. However, for A/B split testing, the charges will go up to $59 a month.
OptinMosnter is a fantastic lead generation tool, but you may not necessarily need all its functions, or maybe it is expensive for you. In that case, OptinMonster alternatives can save the day, giving you the best value for your money.