How to install Qualzz code in Wix
Follow these steps to setup Qualzz on your Wix website
- Log in to your Qualzz account.
- You find the Tracking Code Button beside Company/Website fields in the Campaigns page.
- Now, the tracking code is greyed out, but once when you paste the tracking code in your Wix website then the button color will change and will be activated.
- Click on tracking code button, a page with code is displayed.
- Either select the code and press right click to copy or simply click on the “copy to clipboard” button beside the code.
- Next, Login into your Wix account
- Go to your Site Manager under Site menu and click on it
- You will be navigated to Site Manager Dashboard
- Click Manage Website on the left.
- Click Tracking & Analytics
- Click +New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
- Next, paste your Qualzz Tracking code and select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains
- Enter a name for your code
- Add code to pages: select which pages to add your code to:
- All pages: Click the dropdown to select an option
- Load code once (Default option) with this option, your tracking code is loaded once.
- Load code on each new page.
- Choose specific pages: Begin typing the name of the relevant pages and then click the checkbox next to the relevant page.
- Select head under Place code in
- Click Apply.