How to install the Qualzz tracking code in WordPress enabled sites
You need to install the tracking code in your WordPress website to run the campaigns on the website. For tracking code installation, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Qualzz Account
- You find the Tracking Code Button beside Company/Website fields in the Campaigns page.
- Now, the tracking code is greyed out, but once when you paste the tracking code in your WordPress website then the button color will change and will be activated.
- Click on tracking code button, a page with code is displayed.
- Either select the code and press right click to copy or simply click on the “copy to clipboard” button beside the code.
- Next, Login into your WordPress website admin account page
- From the WordPress admin, click Appearance > Editor
- When clicked on Editor, a themes page is opened
- On the right hand side, under the Templates heading, scroll down and find Theme Header, Click on Theme Header.
- Scroll to the bottom of the file and paste the Qualzz code from your account into your website’s footer just before the <body> tag.
- Click Update File.
- Now, the tracking code color changed and is activated. You can create the campaigns and run them on your website.
If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.