How to integrate Qualzz tracking code with Blogger
To make Qualzz popups work on your Blogger site you need to add the tracking code. This will link your site to Qualzz and allow you to create and edit campaigns in the dashboard with the results being displayed in real-time.
Here’s how to install Qualzz tracking code on Blogger:
Copy the tracking code from Qualzz-
- Log in to your Qualzz Account
- You find the Tracking Code Button beside Company & Website view in the Business settings page
- Click on the tracking code button, a page with code is displayed.
- Either select the code and press right-click to copy or simply click on the “copy to clipboard” button beside the code.
Install the tracking code into your Blogger site
- Next, log in to your Blogger account and navigate to the Theme page.
2. Next, select the “CUSTOMIZE” button
3. From the drop-down options, click on the Edit HTML link.
4. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom of the template file and paste the Qualzz embed code just before the </head> tag. When you’re finished, click the Save icon.
- That’s it! Now you can go back to your Qualzz dashboard and create a campaign for your Blogger website.