Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is legally binding between you( Account holder) and QUALZZ (operated by Alykaz Inc [CA]).By creating a QUALZZ ACCOUNT, ACCESSING,BROWSING OR USING THE SERVICES, you or the company or entity that you represent (“you,” “your,” “yours” or “customer”) are consenting to be bound by and are becoming a party to these Terms of Service and the subsequent changes made to the policy. You are also representing and warranting that the individual creating the account is authorized to enter into this agreement and bind such entity. If you are using the services on behalf of a company or other entity, then all references to “you” or “your” herein shall refer to both the individual and the entity.
If you do not agree to these terms of service or any subsequent modification, do not access, browse or otherwise use the services.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
All user content posted on the services must comply with Canadian Copyright law. You agree that you own the content on any website or business that is the subject of any QUALZZ campaign or other QUALZZ service(s), or you have express written permission to use the content (videos, text, documents, photos, etc). In the event your rights in the content of your website is in any way limited, you agree to hold QUALZZ (Owned by Alykaz Inc) harmless and indemnify Alykaz Inc. in the event any claim whatsoever is made to or about content uploaded to, or used in connection with, QUALZZ.com.
QUALZZ assumes no responsibility for your use of your own content in your campaigns. QUALZZ reserves the right to cancel any advertisement, campaign, or even a customer subscription at any time without notice if any customer violates the provisions of this Section. While QUALZZ prohibits certain conduct while using the services, you understand and agree that QUALZZ cannot be responsible for content posted by you or other users of the services (user content).
QUALZZ owns copyright and all other rights to all its content, advertisements, trademarks and service marks on the www.QUALZZ.com SITE AND/OR ANY OF DOMAIN NAMES THAT IS REGISTERED BY ALYKAZ INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information, data, and code on the Site without receiving our prior written permission
INDEMNITY & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify, hold us(QUALZZ) harmless for any claims, actions, proceedings, suits or allegations of any nature whatsoever and defend the company and its wholly owned subsidiaries, at your expense , brought against QUALZZ, its affiliates or subsidiaries, their sponsors, contractors, advertisers, vendors or other partners, any of their successors or assigns, or any of their respective officers, directors, agents, or employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the QUALZZ product and services.
BILLING & CANCELLATION
- Pricing: We currently provide the User with a free subscription to access and use the Website and Services, but access to and use of additional specifications are subject to fees as set out on the Website (the “Pricing“). We have the right to add new services and change the specification of the subscription from time to time against the payment of a fee, or additional taxes and rates, or to change the current prices and Fees, at any time.
- Billing: The subscription is given on a basis of a monthly/yearly renewable subscription, prepaid by credit card the details of which the User will enter through the Website system. If you are paying subscriber to our service, QUALZZ will use a third-party payment processor to request your credit card information and process payment. All subscription plans will automatically renew on the same day each month as the initial payment, until cancelled. You agree to keep your payment method current. We will attempt to charge your credit three (3) times after the first payment. After the 3rd failed attempt, the system will automatically suspend service until the payment method has been updated or other arrangements for payment have been made.
- Cancellation: If you’d like to cancel your paid subscription, please email support@QUALZZ.com .Once you cancel your subscription, we will no longer charge your credit card for future subscription payments, and your account will be disabled down to a free account level. The User reserves the right to stop the charge at any time; after stopping the charge, the User will be able to use the system until the end of the subscription period which was paid for in advance.
- No Refunds:Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or required by Law, QUALZZ will not provide refunds or credits for partial or unused periods of service or mid-term downgrades.
- Termination: We may terminate your account/ service and/or access to the Website and Service to you at any time and for any reason without notice, though we will strive to provide a timely explanation in most cases. Under no circumstances, including termination or cancellation of our Service to you, will we be liable for any losses related to actions of other Users.
If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your service, you may simply stop using the Service. However, although this Agreement may terminate between the Service and you, some provisions of this Agreement shall still be in effect, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability and proprietary rights.
USER DATA AND PRIVACY
Services on this site can only be accessed by filling out an online registration form in which you will be required to create an account with a password. User is solely responsible for keeping User’s and/or Users account name, password, and any other login credentials confidential. The Account User is responsible for any and all activities that occur within User’s account, whether authorized by User or not. With this, note that you will be required to key in personal information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, and credit card information (for paid plans). We capture your company name and logo for marketing purposes.
You agree and affirm that all contact and other information provided by you to QUALZZ is accurate, true, and correct.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors to our web site(s) access or view, and information voluntarily provided to us (such as survey information and/or account registration information).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our services, and is not shared or sold to third parties for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
QUALZZ, product and services, the content provided by all sites owned by Alykaz Inc are provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that use of the service or site, including all content or data distributed by or downloaded or accessed from or through the site, is at your own discretion and risk.
QUALZZ does not guarantee the Service will be operable at all times or during any down time, including but not limited to Internet Service Provider outages, equipment failures, communication disruption, unavailability of payment processors, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, scheduled maintenance or force majeure.
In the event, that a provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of the Agreement, or otherwise unenforceable, the Agreement will remain in force as though it had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it. If two or more provisions of this Agreement are deemed to conflict with each other’s operation, QUALZZ shall have the sole right to elect which provision remains in force.
QUALZZ uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run QUALZZ. Although QUALZZ owns the code, databases, and all rights to the QUALZZ application, you retain all rights to your personal information.
QUALZZ may disclose your personal information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or if your actions violate the terms of service.
This Agreement and any transactions there under shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the province of ONTARIO, CANADA. You agree that any legal action, proceeding or claim between the parties arising out of or relating to this agreement may be brought and prosecuted only in a court of law in the province of ONTARIO, CANADA and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Site Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Customer Service Inquiries | support@Qualzz.com