We take data security and privacy very seriously and We respect the Privacy of our Users and are committed to protect the personal information that you provide while using the website. We have a set policy to govern the use of all data collected during the course of normal business on our website and would like to assure ‘You’ that ‘We’ are not going to misuse any of the information provided.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you when you use our Services in several ways.
- Information Provided by You. When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address. However, you may visit our site anonymously. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by contacting support@QUALZZ.com
- Information Provided by Third Parties. We may collect, process and store your information associated with any social media account (such as happens when you enter a promotion or interact with a social application and agree to allow QUALZZ to access your Facebook information. It happens also when you, as an Account Holder, upload company information or contest data to use in QUALZZ Services).
- In addition, we use your public IP address to detect your location.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information that We collect about You to:
- Provide the Services on the Website, and to improve the Users’ experience and the services offered to them;
- Establish and Manage Your Account and provide the services and to research and develop innovative features and new services;
- Communicate with You by email, and to send periodic emails;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to Your interests on the Website and other sites or applications;
- Fulfill your requests and provide customized content to you;
- Provide our customers’ marketing analytics,
- For marketing purposes; and
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, including potential threats to the physical safety of a person, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms of Service.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION?
Information about you may be shared for the following purposes:
- QUALZZ customer data is not shared, rented, or sold to any third party. Data may be accessed through automated connections with third party databases such as payment processors and CRM tools, however, the data remains the property of the QUALZZ customer and is only used by QUALZZ and only by consent in written.
- As Fairly necessary to provide Services’ features and functionality to you;
- We may share your information with third-party vendors or business partners who provide services on our behalf, which may include analytics, customer service, survey providers, payment processing, marketing, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Services.
- We also may disclose Your Information reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible unlawful activities or to comply with legal process or other legal requirements; when we deem disclosure appropriate in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, potential violations of our terms, or claims of violation of the rights of third parties; or when we deem disclosure appropriate to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our employees, users, or another person or entity (the disclosures described here may involve the sharing of your information with, for example, law enforcement, government agencies, courts, or other parties).
Different security measures are being applied to ensure the safety of your personal information which you entrust with us. We have implemented various technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect your information and to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information. These safeguards vary depending on the sensitivity of the information at issue.
The QUALZZ website is currently hosted on and secured by Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers where security is governed by their own protocols.
Secure Socket Layer (TLS/SSL) technology is a secure server which we use to keep all supplied sensitive personal information, as well as any order and payment details secure.
Data that is not in use or has been deemed to be outdated and inaccurate is destroyed, and customers may request removal from QUALZZ database once 90 days has elapsed from the last transaction date with QUALZZ.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION; CONTACTING QUALZZ
To keep your Personal Information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us at support@QUALZZ.com. We will take necessary steps to update or correct Personal Information in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
We keep your accurate, complete and up-to-date personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed. For example, we may keep certain information even after you close your account if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements or as part of our Website data backup process. We may keep your data in a published or unpublished format on the Services or in backups of the Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We at QUALZZ does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through the Services. Use of the Service is restricted to those individuals 13 years of age or older that are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Customer Service Inquiries | support@Qualzz.com