How to install the Qualzz code on Drupal 7
To set up Qualzz on your Drupal site, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Qualzz Account
- You find the Tracking Code Button beside Company/Website fields in the Campaigns page.
- The Tracking code button is greyed out, but once when you paste the Tracking code in your Drupal site, the color changes and it gets activated for you to run the campaigns on your website.
- Click on tracking code button, a page with code is displayed.
- Either select the code and press right click to copy or simply click on the “copy to clipboard” button beside the code.
- Log in to your Drupal admin
- In the upper menu, click “Structure”
- Click on “Blocks”
- Select “Add block”
- Enter a block description (eg. Qualzz block), paste your code and select “Full HTML” in Text format.
- On the same page, select “Footer” and scroll down to the page, click on “Save block”
- Check the setup using Chrome or Firefox.