How to target or exclude a specific country, region or city
You want the campaign to get displayed in selected countries, regions and cities. To target a popup follow these steps:
- To activate location targeting, open your popup you created and click on Behaviour, then click on target visitors.
- Select “Target visitors only” in Display to
- In the Target by type of visitor select “All visitors”.
- In the Target by location, select “other” and input the location you want to target.
- Select the device type i.e. desktop, tablet or mobile.
You can also exclude specific locations.