How to display a popup on exit-intent in Qualzz
Qualzz makes it easy to convert abandoning visitors into customers by using our powerful Exit-Intent module. Using this technology, you can show your campaigns at the exact moment a visitor decides to leave your site.
Exit-Intent is the Qualzz most effective campaign display trigger and is proved to increase conversions.
In this article, you will learn how to activate the Exit-Intent display in Qualzz.
How the Exit-Intent works:
To identify a visitor exit, we track the user mouse cursor movement. When the visitors on the website move the cursor and point on the close option, we discover and interpret the cursor movement as an exit and trigger the popup on the page.
Before setting this feature, you can check and view your exit popup, just keep your cursor on the close option and then the popup is displayed on the page.
To trigger a popup to display On Exit follow these steps:
- To show your campaign on exit, follow these steps:
- Select the “Display” view from the popup campaign builder.
- Select the Triggers option on the left panel of the Display view.
- Click on the button “Add another rule”, to open the available display trigger options
- By default, the campaigns trigger is selected as ‘On landing’
- Select the option ‘On exit’ by toggling the radio button, this will automatically disable the trigger from other options.
- When you are finished, click the button “Save this rule”.
Tip: Use a large popup with a clear headline, don’t defer yourself as visitors will take action if the Exit message popup is fascinating and exciting.