How to trigger a popup based on scroll percentage
Using the Qualzz scroll percentage identification rule you can display the campaign to trigger after the user scrolls down a certain percentage of the webpage.
The scroll trigger is especially ideal for pages with long-form content, such as guides or blog posts.
Note: The scroll identification rule does not work with infinite scrolling pages
To trigger a popup to display On scroll percentage follow these steps:
- Select the “Display” view from the popup campaign builder.
- Select the Triggers option on the left panel of the Display view.
- Click on the button “Add another rule”, to open the available display trigger options
- By default, the campaigns trigger is selected as ‘On landing’
- Select the option ‘On scrolling page’ by toggling the radio button, this will automatically disable the trigger from other options.
- Here you selected that the popup should be displayed when the visitor scrolls 25% of the page.
- When you are finished, click the button “Save this rule”.
- The popup is triggered when the user reaches 25% of the page.