How to display an exit-intent popup on mobile
Qualzz makes it easy to convert abandoning visitors into customers by using our powerful Mobile Exit-Intent module. Using this technology, you can show your campaigns at the exact moment a visitor decides to leave your site on mobiles.
Exit-Intent on mobile is the Qualzz most effective campaign display trigger and is proved to increase conversions.
In this article, you will learn how to activate the Exit-Intent display in Qualzz.
How the Exit-Intent works on mobile:
To identify a visitor exit mobile, we track the user scroll movements. When the visitors on the website scroll to the bottom of the page or scroll to the top of the webpage, we discover and interpret this scroll movement as an exit and trigger the popup on the page.
To trigger a popup to display On Exit, follow these steps:
- Choose a mobile-specific campaign from the available templates, or create a new one from scratch.
- Select the “Display” view from the popup campaign builder.
- Select the Triggers option on the left panel of the Display view.
- Click on the button “Add another rule”, to open the available display trigger options
- By default, the campaigns trigger is selected as ‘On landing’
- Select the option ‘On exit’ by toggling the radio button, this will automatically disable the trigger from other options.
- When you are finished, click the button “Save this rule”.