Connect Qualzz with Pabbly connect
If you are using Pabbly connect as a middleware to connect to your CRM system and Qualzz to collect the email addresses of your website visitors, you can avoid having to manually export and import data. We will show how you can connect to the Close.io CRM system.
Just integrate these two apps and connect to your favorite app, the system will add every new email subscriber to this list automatically. Learn how to activate the integration between Qualzz and Pabbly connect.
- Log in to your Qualzz account and choose the Edit campaign to which you would like to connect.
- Choose the “Automation” tab in the campaign editor screen and click on the “Set Up Integration” button.
- Select EmailOctopus from the list of integrations. You will need to insert the webhook URL generated in Pabbly connect.
- Login to your Pabbly connect account. Choose a new trigger as “Qualzz” and choose action as “Close.io”
- Once you select the options and show the available actions list. Choose an appropriate action and select the button “Try it Now”.
- Webhook URL is displayed, Copy the URL and paste it in the QUalzz integrations.
- In the Integrations screen, add the Webhook URL generated in Pabbly and select the button “Map Fields”
- Click the “Map Fields” button and make sure to map the fields properly.
- When you are done mapping the fields, click “Submit“.
- Now all new contacts will be automatically copied to Close.io as you have specified.